- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
- ASSESMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS
- HEARING ASSESSMENT
- SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY
- We have trained occupational therapists who focus on improving the patient’s ability to perform the activities of daily living, and help the individual in leading an active and productive life.
- We have a dedicated therapy unit with trained physiotherapists who offer neurological, paediatric and orthopaedic rehabilitation services with exercise therapies and electrical modalities.
Assessment of developmental disabilities
- We do regular assessments of children with developmental disabilities and recommend the required measures.
Prosthetics and orthotics
- We have a fully equipped Prosthetics and Orthotics department with trained P&O technicians where we fabricate various orthoses and prostheses (artificial limbs) for both children and adults.
- We have a fully functional audiology lab with basic audiology equipments and a trained audiologist.
- We also engage in school screening programmes and supply hearing aid to children and adults with hearing impairment.
Speech and language therapy
- We provide speech assessment and therapy for children with delayed development and for adults with speech disorders.
- As a part of stroke rehabilitation, we provide swallowing assessment and therapy.